BIG AGNES TRUDY JACKET
|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
The Big Agnes Base Camp Down Collection combines insulation mapping with water-resistant 600 Fill Power Downtek™ down and our insanely warm, yet low profile 100% Recycled Fireline™ Eco insulation. Also using recycled lining and shell fabrics, we worked hard to create a functional down jacket that won’t make you look or feel like a marshmallow. When durability and moisture management is important, you’ll have the mobility to get after it, whether chopping wood or out on the town. The materials we’ve sourced ensure reliable, all over warmth for the best winter days and the worst cold weather conditions.
- Relaxed fit for comfortable layering.
- Hybrid insulation solution provides loft and warmth through the core, while eliminating excess bulk.
- Insulated hand pockets and exterior zip pockets.
- Dropped neckline provides ample room for scarves and layering.
- External draw cord allows for easy hood adjustment where ever your layers take you.
- Features YKK Vislon zippers with textured zipper pulls for ease of use with gloves. Front zipper flap adds extra weather proofing in inclement conditions.
Construction + Materials
- Size Medium Weight: 1lb 4oz / 567g
- Shell: bluesign® certified 30D 100% nylon rip-stop, water-repellent finish
- Lining: GRS certified 20D 100% post-consumer recycled polyester, water-repellent finish
- Insulation: 600 FP DownTek™ repels water while maintaining insulating value - RDS certified, bluesign® certified, PFOA and PFOS free water repellent chemistry. FireLine™ ECO Synthetic Insulation - 100% post-consumer recycled polyester