Rocky Mountain National Park [Map Pack Bundle] (National Geographic Trails Illustrated Map)
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
· Waterproof · Tear-Resistant · Travel Map
At 14,259 feet Longs Peak dominates the skyline of Rocky Mountain National Park. This Map Pack Bundle includes two maps, an overview map of the entire park and an enlarged map focusing on Longs Peak. With these two maps in hand there are numerous possibilities for adventure. Both maps include detailed road and trail networks with trail mileage and multiple points of interest. The Longs Peak map also includes the famous "Keyhole Route" that leads to the top of the fourteen thousand foot summit.
Buy the Map Pack and save 15%!
The Rocky Mountain National Park Map Pack includes:
- Map 200 :: Rocky Mountain National Park
- Map 301 :: Longs Peak: Rocky Mountain National Park [Bear Lake, Wild Basin]
Every Trails Illustrated map is printed on "Backcountry Tough" waterproof, tear-resistant paper. A full UTM grid is printed on the map to aid with GPS navigation.
- Map Scale = 1:50,000 & 1:25,000
- Sheet Size = 37.75" x 25.5"
- Folded Size = 4.25" x 9.25"
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.